Live, Work, Play in the Beautiful Carolina Corridor -Greensboro, NC!Regional Center for Infectious Disease
is in searchof a fellowship trained Infectious Disease
physician to join ourcollaborative, quality-driven team. Musthave the ability and desire to thrive in a patient experience culture withattention to value of care. Centrallylocated in the Greensboro/Triad area of NC, our practice is part of the ConeHealth
offering a variety of healthcare services for families in themedical communities we serve. https://www.ConeHealth-RCID.com
• Currently (6
) Physicians and (2
• Largest Infectious Disease Practice in Guilford and SurroundingCounties
• Provides both Inpatient and Outpatient Care, Infectious Disease Only
• Intimately Involved with Infection Prevention and Antibiotic StewardshipProgram
• Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Funding for Parts B, C, and D
• AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG) Integral Clinical Research Site
• Family Health International (FHI) HPTN083 - Prevention Study Involvement
• Conducts Pharmaceutical Sponsored Research Trials
• Travel Medicine Clinic
• Teaching of IM Residents on ID Rotation• Integrated Care Facility
: LCSW, Clinical Pharmacist Providers, On-SiteLab, Home Health Nurse, Alcohol and Substance Abuse Coordinator, FinancialAssistance Coordinator, Medication Assistance Specialist, Referral Specialist,Transportation Service and a Food Pantry.
• 1:7 Weekend Call Structure
• Great Compensation and Benefits PackageCone Health
501c(3), not-for-profit, established in 1953, serves our communities byproviding a full range of health care services distinguished by superiorpatient care and outcomes. Cone Health has grown into one of North Carolina'smost extensive, comprehensive, and trusted healthcare networks. As we expand tomeet our community's evolving healthcare needs, we continue to honor the valuesof our founders who believed in accessible healthcare for all.Greensboro
is centrally located in North Carolina'spicturesque heartland and ranked as the 14th "Best Big City" in the US forphysicians. Our growing community has more than 530,000 people with a referralbase of greater than one million people. Greensboro offers excellent schoolsalong with numerous parks, multi-cultural and sporting events including theannual PGA Wyndham Championship and much more including a fabulous selection ofover 150 attractions and more than 500 restaurants. For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easydriving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as, the pristine beachesof North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
If you are interested in practicing with one of the region'slargest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me.
Donna TalbertCONE HEALTH | Medical Group Development