Live, Work, Play in the Beautiful Carolina Corridor - Greensboro, NCCone Health Pediatric Specialists
is in search of a patient-centered Pediatric Endocrinologist
to join our growing, quality-driven team. Must be team-oriented, a leader, and a personality to provide care to a diverse patient population. Our patients can stay close to home while benefiting from knowledgeable, skilled specialists for the growth, development, and the physical, social, and emotional impacts of growing up with a hormone condition.
• Currently (3) Drs, (1) NP, RNs, LPNs, CMAs, and a Diabetic Educator. Need due to volume and physician retiring.
• Work Collaboratively with strong support of Pediatric Specialists
: Endos, Gastroenterologists, Pulmonologists, Cardiologist, Neurologists, Surgeons, Neonatologists, Behavior Health specialists, Diabetes Educators, and the Primary Care provider.
• Work as a Team, Patients can bundle appointments for same day, same room with different specialists.
• Diabetic Educator works closely with School Nurses.
• Mainly Outpatient with Inpatient Consults as needed. Patients admitted under Pediatric Residency Program.
• Integrated Referral Network
• Hospital employed, competitive salary with excellent benefits.Cone Health
established in 1953, is a large 6 hospital, 501c(3) not-for-profit healthcare system that provides a full range of health care services distinguished by superior patient care and outcomes. We serve the communities of Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point and Burlington, was rated by Healthgrades as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals, plus is 1 of only 2 health systems in NC with the prestigious Great Place To Work designation. Greensboro
is a growing community of more than 530,000 people, with a referral base of greater than 1 million, centrally located in the Piedmont region of NC, has over 90 miles of trails for hiking, biking, and walking, and is the #1 US metro area with the least amount of traffic. It's home to an international airport and is a 2-hour drive to the mountains and a 3-hour drive from the beach.
If you are interested in practicing with one of the region's largest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Donna TalbertCONE HEALTH
| Medical Group Development