Cone Health, SW-Enter Analytics - Consulting SvcsCITY:
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.0 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm | On Call: NOJOB SUMMARY:
The Business Analytics Consultant - Senior is an advanced analytics resource on the Enterprise Analytics Consulting Practice team within the Cone Health Enterprise Analytics department. The Business Analytics Consultant - Senior leverages the tools and methods of advanced analytics to generate business and clinical value for Cone Health through design, production, and interpretation of complex quantitative, often statistical, ad hoc analyses. The role of the Business Analytics Consultant - Senior at Cone Health is to:
• Play a leading role in engaging with business and/or clinical departments within Cone Health or subsidiary organizations in order to understand business and clinical issues and to recommend analysis plans,
• Independently design, develop and execute complex analytical/statistical analyses that determine the underlying drivers of key performance outcomes and/or contribute to an understanding of the mechanisms by which drivers act independently or in-concert (systems thinking),
• Apply advanced-level experience with analytical and statistical software tools to produce complex analyses of business and clinical operations issues leveraging multiple data sources,
• Develop and present recommendations to senior leaders (directors, executive directors) in a consultative manner regarding next analytical steps and/or solutions for business/clinical operations issues, weighing the practical considerations and potential barriers that need to be overcome in order to successfully implement new programs and processes, and
• Assist the Enterprise Analytics leadership team in overseeing the work of Business Analytics Specialists of, Business Analytics Consultants, and Business Analytics Consultants - Intermediate, as-needed.
The result of the Business Analytics Consultant - Senior's work is a body of complex, ad-hoc business analyses that provide insight regarding drivers of business and clinical performance. In addition, the Business Analytics Consultant - Senior acts as a trusted advisor to Cone Health senior leadership, proposing recommended solutions to business and operational issues supported by analytic findings. These findings and recommendations improve member health outcomes, increase the efficiency of care delivery operations, and help to contain health care costs through health improvement and risk mitigation.EDUCATION:
Required: Master's degree in a quantitative discipline including, but not limited to, fields such as physical sciences, mathematics, statistics, economics, decision science, or actuarial science.EXPERIENCE:
• Five-to-eight (5-8) years of prior advanced analytics-related work experience, including financial and/or clinical modeling and data analysis, is required. Eight years are preferred.
• Five-to-eight (5-8) years of experience applying analytics / statistical tools to very-large scale, complex information sources is required.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING:
Valid Driver's License | Valid Driver's License
If driving Cone Health vehicle, must have 5 years of driving experience and MVR must be approved by Risk Management.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.