Live, Work, Play in the Beautiful Carolina Corridor - Greensboro, NC !Regional Center for Infectious Disease
is in search of a fellowship trained Infectious Disease
physician to join our collaborative, quality-driven team. Must have the ability and desire to thrive in a patient experience culture with attention to value of care. Centrally located in the Greensboro/Triad area of NC, our practice is part of the Cone Health
offering a variety of healthcare services for families in the medical communities we serve. https://www.ConeHealth-RCID.com
• Currently (5) Physicians and (2) Nurse Practitioners
• Largest Infectious Disease Practice in Guilford and Surrounding Counties
• Provides both Inpatient and Outpatient Care, Infectious Disease Only
• Intimately Involved with Infection Prevention and Antibiotic Stewardship Program
• Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Funding for Parts B, C, and D
• AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG) Integral Clinical Research Site
• Family Health International (FHI) HPTN083 - Prevention Study Involvement
• Conducts Pharmaceutical Sponsored Research Trials
• Travel Medicine Clinic
• Teaching of IM Residents on ID Rotation
• Integrated Care Facility
: LCSW, Clinical Pharmacist Providers, On-Site Lab, Home Health Nurse, Alcohol and Substance Abuse Coordinator, Financial Assistance Coordinator, Medication Assistance Specialist, Referral Specialist, Transportation Service and a Food Pantry.
• 1:5 Weekend Call Structure
• Great Compensation and Benefits PackageCone Health
established in 1953, serves our communities by providing a full range of health care services distinguished by superior patient care and outcomes. Cone Health has grown into one of North Carolina's most extensive, comprehensive, and trusted healthcare networks. As we expand to meet our community's evolving healthcare needs, we continue to honor the values of our founders who believed in accessible healthcare for all.Cone Health
is a not-for-profit hospital system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell and surrounding counties with (6) Hospitals, (3) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (4) Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 125 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence.Greensboro
is centrally located in North Carolina's picturesque heartland and ranked as the 14th "Best Big City" in the US for physicians. Our growing community has more than 290,000 people with a referral base of greater than 530,000 people. Greensboro offers excellent schools along with numerous parks, multi-cultural and sporting events including the annual PGA Wyndham Championship and much more including a fabulous selection of over 150 attractions and more than 500 restaurants. For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easy driving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as, the pristine beaches of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
If you are interested in practicing with one of the region's largest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Donna TalbertCONE HEALTH | Medical Group Development