LOCATION: Cone Health Urgent Care at Reidsville
CITY: Greensboro, NCCone Health Urgent Care
is searching for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
to join our collaborative, quality-driven team in Reidsville.
• Full-Time, Exempt, 40 hours/week, Open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat/Sun 8am-4pm
• Schedule: 4 days one week, 3 days the following week (Every other weekend)
• NO CALL
• Hospital Employed, part of Cone Health Medical Group
• On-Site Lab and Imaging Services
• Patient-Centered Culture
• Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package with Signing Bonus
• Comfortable Caring for Patients of All Ages
with Minor Illnesses and Injuries
• Proficiency in Typical Urgent Care Procedures
• Master's Degree in Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assisting required
This brand new, 3,500 Square Foot, State-of-the-Art Urgent Care Center planning to open in Spring of 2020 off of Freeway Drive will be equipped with radiology, lab, and within 2.5 miles of Annie Penn hospital.Cone Health
is an integrated not-for-profit network of health care providers serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell and surrounding counties with (6) Hospitals, (3) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (5) Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 150 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence. Cone Health has grown into one of North Carolina's most extensive, comprehensive, and trusted healthcare networks. As we expand to meet our community's evolving healthcare needs, we continue to honor the values of our founders who believed in accessible healthcare for all.
Our tagline - "The Network for Exceptional Care"
- highlights our commitment to excellence, which is shared by our more than 12,000 employees, 1,300 physicians and 1,200 volunteers.Reidsville, NC www.ci.reidsville.nc, known as North Carolina's "North Star,"
is nestled in the heart of Rockingham County, offering four-season climate with moderate, short winters and beautiful "Carolina Blue" skies. Downtown Reidsville contains a park, an amphitheater, a Farmers' Market, and is the site of musical concerts and events throughout the spring and summer. From the rolling countryside to the picturesque downtown, Reidsville is historically diverse and rich in history. Educating the children and youth in Rockingham County is a top priority. More than 14,500 students are enrolled in the system that is made up of 16 elementary schools, four middle schools, four high schools, and an alternative school. The Bethany Community Middle School has operated as a charter school for several years. Six private schools operate in the county, and there are numerous private school options within easy driving distance.
If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact: Danielle LaMorte, [email protected]