Alamance Regional Medical Center, ARMC-PATIENT ACCESSCITY:
Exempt: No | FTE: 0.94 (38 hours/week) | Schedule: M-F 10a to 6p | On Call: NOJOB SUMMARY:
Thepurpose of this position is to register all patients needing services. The roleis responsible for obtaining accurate and complete demographic, financial, andmedical information. The person performing this role anticipates and acts onthe needs of our customers to enhance the patient experience.
• Engages patients throughout the registration process to create a welcoming andpositive patient experience
• Appropriate patient identification
• Collecting accurate and thorough patient demographic data
• Obtaining insurance information and verifying eligibility and benefits
• Determining and collecting patient financial liability
• Referring patients to a Patient Financial Resource Specialist as needed forassistance with financial counselingEDUCATION:
Required:High School diploma or equivalent.
Preferred:Associate Degree or Certification in Health Care AdministrationEXPERIENCE:
Required: 1 year customer service experience in a healthcare or related settingrequired.
Preferred:Six months' patient registration experience & medical terminologypreferred.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING:
Certificationin Health Care Access (CHAA, CAA)
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.