is a thriving general pediatrics practice that is proud to have served our community since 1971 with three locations in the enviable Triad/Triangle of North Carolina. The greater Burlington-Mebane area is strategically located on the l-85/I-40 corridor that runs between Greensboro and Research Triangle Park. Our community is home to the headquarters of LabCorp, as well as Elon University. The economy is well diversified with one of the lowest unemployment rates in the state. It boasts an excellent school system with convenient access to metropolitan attractions in Greensboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, and Raleigh. We are two and a half hours from the mountains and three hours from the beach.
At Burlington Pediatrics
, we take pride in our reputation for clinical excellence. We hold the distinction of being recognized as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home by the National Center for Quality Assurance (NCQA). We are also a recognized participant in the Blue Cross Blue Shield Quality Physician Program, which is based on rigorous quality measures. We have won numerous awards from the state, including recognition for our outstanding immunization rates. We are active members of Community Care of North Carolina (CCNC), Triad Health Network (THN), UNC Health Alliance, and have been recognized for our exemplary management of chronic diseases such as asthma, based on our low ED and hospital admission rates. We are also a preceptor teaching site for Elon University's Physician Assistant Program and UNC School of Medicine's medical students.
• Integrated mental health team featuring a PhD level psychologist who provides psychoeducational testing, counseling, and group education
• Care Team that handles referrals and quality measures/initiatives
• Lactation consultation services
• Comprehensive in-house lab at each of our three locations that processes Group A strep, influenza, and RSV tests, as well as CBC profiles, cholesterol, urine dipstick, and urinalyses
• Office Practicum, an electronic health record designed specifically for outpatient pediatrics
• Parent Panel comprised of 11 parents dedicated to helping us best meet the needs of our patients though their ideas, suggestions, and feedback
• Participation in the Pediatric in Office Settings (PROS), a pediatric-based research network of the American Academy of Pediatrics
• We are proud to be a Reach Out and Read NC site, promoting early childhood literacy by providing our patients with a book at each of their well child visits from newborn though 5 years of age
Our practice is privately-owned by the physician partners and presents the opportunity to work with collegial providers in a supportive work environment, offering the full spectrum of pediatric primary care. We offer the benefits of working in a close-knit small community with the convenience and accessibility of excellent tertiary medical centers, including Duke, UNC, Cone, and Wake Forest. Our partnership track has an affordable buy-in and provides physicians with the opportunity to engage in the administrative, operational, and financial aspects of medicine, with potential to earn in the top 10% of general pediatricians.
If you are interested in practicing in a thriving, established pediatric practice, contact
Donna TalbertCone Health Physician Recruitment Consultant