Live, Work, Play in the Beautiful Carolina Corridor of North CarolinaCone Health
is seeking BC/BE Neurohospitalists
for its neurosciences program at Moses Cone Hospital in Greensboro, North Carolina. Located in North Carolina's 3rd largest city, Moses Cone Hospital is a teaching hospital, Comprehensive Stroke Center, and regional referral center. This is an excellent opportunity for a team-oriented Neurologist to join our collaborative, quality driven 13-provider Neurohospitalists Team. Highlights include
• Competitive Base salary with opportunity for Quality and Productivity Incentives
• 7 On / 7 off schedule, 12 hour shifts, and NO call outside of On-Site shifts
• Epic EMR
• Consulting Service
• Neuro Nurse Practitioner Support
• Opportunities for Teaching & Stroke Research if interested
• Comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vacation, & CME
• Great Team Culture, co-led by Medical Director & Administrator
• H1B Visa sponsorship available now; J1 Visa sponsorship available in 2021Cone Health
is a 6 hospital, not-for-profit system serving the communities of Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point and Burlington. It was rated by Healthgrades as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals, and is 1 of only 2 health systems in NC with the prestigious Great Place To Work designation. Greensboro has over 90 miles of trails for hiking, biking, and walking, and is the #1 US metro area with the least amount of traffic. It's home to an international airport and is a 2 hour drive to the mountains and a 3 hour drive from the beach.
If you are interested in practicing with one of the region's largest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me regarding this amazing opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you.
Donna TalbertCONE HEALTH
| Medical Group Development