Cone Health Cancer Center, WLCH-CHCC-Radiation OncologyCITY:
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.0 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: 8am - 5pm M-F | On Call: NO
The intent of the Administrative Fellowship is to develop leaders who intend to pursue a career in healthcare administration. The role of an Administrative Fellow is to utilize and further develop the skills and knowledge acquired during graduate education and previous work experiences, within a formal health care setting. The fellowship is designed to provide the fellow with opportunities to:
• Develop a practical understanding of clinical and administrative interrelationships in a health care organization.
• Further the development of a code of personal ethics and dedication to the high ideals and standards, which are essential for a career in health care administration.
• Improve the fellow's understanding of the concepts and principles presented in the didactic portion of their program.
• Strengthen leadership, judgment, problem-solving and administrative skills.
• Develop an understanding of the inadequacies and constraints of the health care delivery system and the role of the administrator in maximizing the quality of services available in the system.
• Develop goals for personal and professional development.EDUCATION:
Required: Ph.D. in physics, computer science, or a closely related field EXPERIENCE:
Health care experience highly preferredLICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING:
Required: Valid driver's licesne required. If driving Cone Health vehicle, must have 5 years of driving experience and MVR must be approved by Risk Management.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.