Moses Cone Hospital, MHC - PharmacyCITY:
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.0 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: primarily m-f with every 3rd or 4th weekend coverage. | On Call: NOJOB SUMMARY:
This position is accountable for the management of all aspects of medication administration inclusive of the following processes:
* Efficiency and effectiveness of medication therapeutics and dispensing
* Evaluation of appropriateness of drug utilization
* Evaluation of drug therapy and preprinted order sheets in individualizing therapy for patient needs
* Nursing support for patient and staff education
* Interdisciplinary department support for education and monitoring patient drug therapy and education
Required: Bachelors, Pharmacy
Preferred: Doctorate, PharmacyEXPERIENCE:
Experience in patient assessment and dispensing required.
Preferred: PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency accredited by ASHP.
PGY2 Pharmacy Practice Residency accredited by ASHP.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING:
RPH | Registered Pharmacist
BLS (CPR) | AHA Health Care Provider BLS
Current active license to practice pharmacy in North Carolina preferred.
If not currently licensed, must be eligible to obtain North Carolina pharmacy license within 2 months of hire date.Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.