Women's Hospital, Maternal Fetal MedicineCITY:
GreensboroNew Birthing Center Expanding MFM Program - Greensboro, NCWomen's and Children's Center at Moses Cone Hospital
is in search of Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians to join our collaborative, innovative, quality-driven team!!!
• New 6-Story Birthing Center with 115-Beds, a 45-Bed Level III NICU, 3 ORs - OPENING OCTOBER 2019!!
• State-of-the-Art Facility and Equipment Averaging 6,200 Births Annually
• Private NICU Couplet Care Rooms (Postpartum Mom & Baby) - One of the FIRST in the State!
• Advanced Ultrasound Expertise Required
• High-Risk Pregnancy Consultative Only Service with NO Primary OB Requirements
• Mainly Outpatient with Inpatient Consults
• 24-hour In-House Anesthesia Care including Epidural Services
• Work Collaboratively with Sonographers, Genetic Counselors, OB/GYN Generalists, CNMs, and OB Fellows
• Integrated Referral Network with Local Academic Centers
• Strong Pediatric Subspecialists Support Include: Neonatology, Surgeons, Cardiology, Neurology, GI and Endo
• Assist in Design of Innovative, Brand-New MFM Ambulatory Center
• Leadership Opportunities to Assist in Growth of Expanded MFM Program
• Employed Position with Excellent Compensation and Benefits PackageHospital Description
As the state's first freestanding hospital dedicated to women, The Women's Hospital of Greensboro is a 145-bed hospital providing state-of-the-art, compassionate and personalized care to women in every stage of their lives.
Women's Hospital programs and services include:
• 36-bed Level III NICU
• Family-centered maternity care
• Maternal and infant specialists
• High-risk obstetrical program
• 24-hour in-house anesthesia care including epidural services
• Breastfeeding consultants for inpatient and outpatient consultation
• Day surgery program
• Medical and surgical care inpatient surgical program featuring laser and laparoscopic procedures
• Da Vinci Robotics
• Adult intensive care
• The Women's Education CenterCone Health
, established in 1953, is a not-for-profit hospital system serving people in over six counties with (6) Hospitals, (3) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (4) Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 125 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence.
If you are interested in delivering exceptional care at one of the region's largest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!
CONE HEALTH - Medical Group Development
336-663-5279Community Description Greensboro
is a city of over 280,000 people, with a regional population of approximately 1 million. It is located in the central "Piedmont" area of North Carolina and is within easy driving distances of the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia beaches. Arts, education and recreation opportunities are plentiful in Greensboro, including a variety of outstanding public and private schools, the prestigious Eastern Music Festival, lakes, bike trails and parks, and numerous organizations and clubs to engage nearly every possible interest. Greensboro is home to 32 public and private golf courses and hosts the annual PGA Wyndham Championship. Greensboro has a four-season climate with moderate and short winters and beautiful "Carolina Blue" skies.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer.