LOCATION : CHAPS Building, MCPS-Digital Health
CITY : Greensboro
JOB DETAILS :
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.000000 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: Mon - Fri 8-5 | On Call: NO
JOB SUMMARY :
The Operations Manager - Connected Care is accountable for management and deployment of Connected Care program activities and providing operational support specific to Connected Care departments. This position requires quick learning skills, independent problem solving, and the ability to manage individual work streams and communicate results to Connected Care leadership. This position will play a significant role in day to day management of InstaCare, daily charge reconciliation and auditing for Connected Care, performance tracking, reporting and assisting in the planning and roll out of additional InstaCare sites. Connected Care is responsible for the development and management of integrated care programs to support strategic needs and goals for Cone Health. This role requires a strong sense of 'team' and must have the keen ability to work well with others.
Required: Bachelor's Degree in business or healthcare related field
Preferred: Master's Degree in nursing, business, health administration or similar
• Two years of business management experience required
• Ambulatory site management experience
• Working knowledge of Epic, commercial insurance, and CPT/ICD 10 coding
• Demonstrates exceptional communication skills, problem solving skills, self-management skills and be flexible with work activities and requirements
• Work closely with teammates in the clinics and administration by developing effective relationships with staff and clinicians
• Lean A3 problem solving, office workflows, MyChart, credentialing
Valid Driver's License
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.