Cardiology - Non-Invasive/Non-Interventional Cone Health Medical Group - HeartCare
(CHMG HeartCare) is seeking a BC/BE Non-Invasive/Non-Interventional Cardiologist
to expand current Cardiology services in Asheboro, NC. Interests in non-invasive/non-interventional cardiology, a mix of inpatient and outpatient care, hospital employment, quality and other initiatives are essential. Opportunities for noninvasive cardiologists include Echo, PV reading, and TEE. Cone Health Heart and Vascular Center Capabilities Report https://www.conehealth.com/flipbook/2018HeartandVascularCenterCapabilitiesReport/index.html?page=1
CHMG HeartCare is a well-established hospital-employed group including 33 board-certified Cardiologists and 17 Advanced Practice Providers (NPs/PAs). The CHMG HeartCare team are: Leaders in Comprehensive Services
- CHMG HeartCare is one of the largest provider of cardiovascular care in North Carolina, serving more than 1,000 patients per day. CHMG HeartCare offers:
• Specialized clinics - Anticoagulation Clinic, Advanced Heart Failure Clinic, Lipid Clinic, and Medication Therapy Management Clinic.
• Cardiac imaging - Cardiac CT, Cardiac MRI, Echo, Nuclear Cardiac Imaging, and Vascular Imaging.
• Electrophysiology Services - Arrhythmia Monitoring, EP Testing, Ablations, Pacemakers, ICDs, and CRT.
• Interventional Cardiology
• Vascular Services
• Women's Heart HealthLeaders in Quality and Innovation
- Through participation in national and international clinical trials, our providers have pioneered new treatments as part of their commitment to offer world class care. Cone Health Heart & Vascular team is ranked #1 in national and NC statewide quality metrics.Leaders in Cardiovascular Research
- For decades, our cardiologists have provided cardiac innovations along with participating in research trials and numerous presentations. Our Cardiologists helped establish coronary stenting as the preferred treatment for heart attacks and have played a part in evaluating numerous medications and procedures. This led to the establishment of a clinical research foundation, LeBauer Cardiovascular Research Foundation, in 1991. Cone Health
is a not-for-profit, community based 6-hospital system with 1100+ beds, and provider-led medical practices with over 500 doctors and health care professionals. Cone Health is a recognized leader in cardiology, neuroscience, oncology, trauma and rehabilitation. For additional program or hospital information, please visit our Greensboro, Asheboro
, and surrounding North Carolina communities are growing community of more than 290,000 people with a referral base of more than 500,000 people. Greensboro offers excellent schools, great cultural events, sports, eclectic restaurants, numerous parks, and more. For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easy drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as NC, SC, and VA beaches and is proximate to 3 airports.
For more information, please contact:
Rebekah Driggers, MBA
Director, Cone Health Physician & Provider Recruitment
firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 663-5054