: Annie Penn, APH-NURSING UNIT 300 CITY
: Reidsville JOB DETAILS
Exempt: No | FTE: 0.200000 (8 hours/week) | Schedule: 7-330 | On Call: NOJOB SUMMARY
To provide overall job description and duties for the Transitional Nurse Technician (TNT) program aimed at increasing job opportunity awareness and exposure to Registered Nurse positions at Cone Health System for Nursing Programs.
The TNT program provides the following:
1. Patient care under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse (RN)
2. Observational opportunities working directly with the RN
3. Opportunities for acclimation and socialization to assigned nursing departments
4. Didactical opportunities during the TNT program as defined by the Department Director
5. Prepare the TNT for a smooth transition to the role of the RN within the assigned nursing department with successful completion of the TNT program
The TNT will work with assigned RN preceptor(s). Provides patient care under the direction of the RN and in accordance with guidelines set by the NC Division of Facility Services (NTI).EDUCATION
Required: Rising senior actively enrolled and in an approved school of Nursing. Completion of a Nursing Assistant I and II training program.EXPERIENCE
Required: The TNT program will be a competitive entry program. Selection guidelines developed with input from Talent Acquisition, Educational Leaders and Departmental and Executive Nursing leadership.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING-REQUIRED
Currently listed and in good standing, as a Nurse Aide I and II with the Division of Health Service Regulation; and, BLS certification through the American Heart Association (AHA).
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.