Join our Talent Network

Chaplain Resident (CPE)

Job ID: 5438
Facility: Medical Arts and Cancer Center, ARMC-PASTORAL CARE-EDUCT
City:

Date Posted: 2018-11-29 08:05:48 UTC
2018-10-12 06:09:49 UTC

This job posting is no longer active.

Share:

Job Description

LOCATION<\/font><\/b>: Medical Arts and Cancer Center, <\/font>ARMC-PASTORAL CARE-EDUCT <\/font>
<\/font>CITY<\/font><\/b>: Burlington <\/font>
<\/font>
JOB DETAILS<\/b>:
Exempt: Yes | <\/font>FTE: 1.000000 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: <\/font>Overnight on-call assigned at various times | <\/font>On Call: <\/font>YES
<\/font>
JOB SUMMARY<\/b>:
<\/font><\/span><\/p>

Under the supervision of the Director and Assistant Director for Spiritual Care and Wholeness and the <\/span><\/font>Coordinator, Clinical Pastoral Care & Education, the CPE Resident is able to function as a Chaplin, <\/span>providing direct ministry to patients, their families and caregivers via spiritual assessment and support, <\/span>pastoral and sacramental care. Individual will visits each area of assigned clinical responsibility each <\/span>scheduled day and responds to on-call requests following the schedule and procedure of the department. <\/span>Has demonstrated ability to actively and collegially function in relationships with peers and supervisors in <\/span>the Clinical Pastoral Education Resident Program. Approximately 75% of the students' time is spent in <\/span>direct contact with patients, their families, and staff. The remaining 25% is dedicated to CPE educational <\/span>and program curriculum and administrative business. The Chaplain Residency position is a one-year <\/span>termed position.<\/span><\/p>


EDUCATION<\/b>:
<\/font><\/span><\/p>

Required: Master's Degree from a CHEA Accredited University or Theological School.<\/span><\/font><\/p>

Preferred: M.Div. preferred major focus in theology or related fields preferred. <\/span><\/font><\/p>


EXPERIENCE<\/b>:
<\/font><\/span><\/p>

Required: One successfully completed unit of CPE at an ACPE accredited center.<\/span><\/font><\/p>

Preferred: Two or more successfully completed units of CPE at an ACPE accredited center. <\/span><\/font><\/p>


LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING-REQUIRED<\/b>:<\/font><\/span><\/p>

Driver's License - NC DRIVER'S LICENSE <\/span><\/p>


<\/p>

Additional information on required licensure/certification/registry/listings:<\/b><\/p>

Required: Affiliation with recognized religious or spiritual group. Also verification of a successfully completed unit of CPE at an ACPE accredited center.<\/span><\/p>

Preferred: Endorsement as a chaplain by one's faith group and/or the ability to obtain such endorsement.<\/p>


Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation. <\/span><\/font><\/font><\/span><\/p>

Share:
 

Similar Jobs

Chaplain Resident

Greensboro
Cone Health

Data Scientist Senior

Greensboro
Cone Health

Data Scientist

Greensboro
Cone Health

Program Manager, Post Acute Care

Greensboro
CHAPS Building

Administrator - Penn Nursing Center

Reidsville
Penn Nursing Center

Certified Medical Technologist Laboratory Lead

Burlington
Alamance Regional Medical Center

Corp Senior Accountant

Greensboro
Cone Health

Wellness Coordinator

Greensboro
Northwood Building

Lean Transformation Coach

Greensboro
Cone Health

Patient Access Manager

Greensboro
Moses Cone Hospital

Financial Analyst Sr

Greensboro
CHAPS Building

Materials Supervisor

Greensboro
Moses Cone Hospital

Clinical Social Worker II - Weekend

Greensboro
Moses Cone Hospital

Director of Guest Relations

Greensboro
Moses Cone Hospital

Operations Manager - Revenue Cycle

Greensboro
CHAPS Building

Business Analytics Consultant Senior

Greensboro
Cone Health

Clinic Sr. Business Manager

Greensboro
Cone Health Medical Group HeartCare at Church Street

Career Navigation Consultant

Greensboro
Northwood Building

Executive Director Emergency Services

Greensboro
Wesley Long Hospital

Patient Access Supervisor

Greensboro
Adams Farm - Building 2