: Cone Health, SW-Enterprise Analytics Consulting Practice ServicesCITY
: Greensboro JOB DETAILS
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.000000 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: M-F, Day Shift | On Call: NOJOB SUMMARY
The Business Analytics Consultant is an advanced analytics resource on the Enterprise Analytics Consulting Practice team within the Cone Health Enterprise Analytics department, and will support the Triad Healthcare Network (THN). The Business Analytics Consultant leverages the tools and methods of advanced analytics to generate business and clinical value for Cone Health through design, production, and interpretation of complex quantitative, often statistical, ad hoc analyses. The role of the Business Analytics Consultant at Cone Health is to:
• Engage with business and/or clinical departments within Cone Health or subsidiary organizations in order to understand business and clinical issues and to recommend analysis plans,
• Design, develop and execute complex analytical/statistical analyses that determine the underlying drivers of key performance outcomes and/or contribute to an understanding of the mechanisms by which drivers act independently or in-concert (systems thinking),
• Routinely apply analytical and statistical software tools to produce complex analyses of business and clinical operations issues leveraging multiple data sources,
• Develop and present recommendations in a consultative manner regarding additional analytical steps and/or solutions for business/clinical operations issues, weighing the practical considerations and potential barriers that need to be overcome in order to successfully implement new programs and processes, and
• Assist the leadership team in overseeing the work of Business Analytics Specialists of all levels.
The result of the Business Analytics Consultant's work is a body of complex, ad-hoc business analyses that provide insight regarding drivers of business and clinical operations performance. In addition, the Business Analytics Consultant acts as a trusted advisor to Cone Health leadership, proposing recommended solutions to business and operational issues as supported by analytic findings. These findings and recommendations improve member health outcomes, increase the efficiency of care delivery operations, and help to contain health care costs through health improvement and risk mitigation.EDUCATION
Required: Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline including, but not limited to, fields such as physical sciences, mathematics, statistics, economics, decision science, or actuarial science.
Preferred: Master's degreeEXPERIENCE
• Two-to-five (2-5) years of
• Advanced analytics-related work experience, including financial and/or clinical modeling and data analysis, is required. Six years are preferred.
• Experience applying analytical and/or statistical tools to very-large scale, complex information sources is required.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING-REQUIRED
Valid Driver's License
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.