Moses Cone Hospital, MHC - PharmacyCITY:
Greensboro, NCJOB DETAILS:
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.0 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: 1st & 2nd shift, every 4th weekend | On Call: NoJOB SUMMARY:
This position is accountable for the management of all aspects of medication administration inclusive of the following processes:
* Efficiency and effectiveness of medication therapeutics and dispensing
* Evaluation of appropriateness of drug utilization
* Evaluation of drug therapy and preprinted order sheets in individualizing therapy for patient needs
* Nursing support for patient and staff education
* Interdisciplinary department support for education and monitoring patient drug therapy and educationEDUCATION:
Bachelors, Pharmacy, Required
Doctorate, Pharmacy, Preferred
BS Pharmacy or PharmD degree required; PharmD degree preferred.EXPERIENCE:
Experience in patient assessment and dispensing required.
Preferred: PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency accredited by ASHP.
PGY2 Pharmacy Practice Residency accredited by ASHP.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING:
RPH | Registered Pharmacist
BLS (CPR)-American Red Cross or AHA Healthcare Provider
Current active license to practice pharmacy in North Carolina preferred.
If not currently licensed, must be eligible to obtain North Carolina pharmacy license within 2 months of hire date.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.