ITS Building, SW-ITS-Tech OperationsCITY:
Greensboro, NCJOB DETAILS:
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.0 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 am | On Call: YESJOB SUMMARY:
Under immediate supervision, this position assists in the execution and enforcement of Information Security related policies, standards, and procedures adopted by Cone Health. Assists with the design, programming, configuration, testing, and documentation of programs and applications used by Cone Health to further Information Security and Access Management goals. May customize purchased applications and assist in maintaining program libraries and technical manuals. Staffed by beginners who have had sufficient educational background and/or experience to qualify them to start in a information security and access management role.
The essential job functions
and primary workactivities
are as follows:
- Primary responsibility consists of building CHL SERs, completing the weekly Lawson Delta, Cone Health Hub (CHH) AD account build and compiling and distributing CHL Security IWG minutes.
- Works with ITS analysts, Medical Staff Services and end user community as it relates to EMP and SER build and maintenance.
- Provides support of operational ticket work for the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team.
- Provides ongoing system support including participation in on-call coverage for off-hours, Epic upgrades, Nova notes and CHL downtimes.
- Assists with approving CHL in basket requests for EPCS.
- Assists with validating provider credentials/licensure to ensure accurate SER builds.
Bachelor's degree with 3 years' experience in relevant field, or
Associate's degree with 8 years' experience in relevant field, or
High school diploma with 13 years' experience in relevant field.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, programming, analytics or other technical field.
3 years experience in information systems orbusiness-related internships or employment experiences required
• Prior experience with Epic Security is strongly preferred
• Prior healthcare/clinical experience preferred.
Prior work experience with the followinginformation systems technologies highly desirable:
• Desktop applications (MS-Word, MS-Excel,MS-Powerpoint, etc.)
• Databases (MS-Access, MS SQL, Oracle, etc.)
• Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, AIX).
Valid Driver's License | Valid Driver'sLicense
Strongly preferred: Epic Security CoordinatorCertification
Optional: Epic SER Badge
CISSP certification or equivalent (oreligibility for certification) within two years of starting the position.
(Eligibility for certification is defined ashaving a passing grade on pre-certification exam.)
Experience with researching and validatingprovider credentials/licensure.
Experience with building, updating andmaintaining Epic EMP and SER records.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.