BehavioralHealth Hospital, BH-Patient AccessCITY:
Exempt: No | FTE: 0.5 (20 hours/week) | Schedule: Fri-Sat | On Call: NOJOB SUMMARY:
The purpose of thisposition is to register all patients needing services. The role is responsiblefor obtaining accurate and complete demographic, financial, and medicalinformation. The person performing this role anticipates and acts on the needsof our customers to enhance the patient experience.
• Engages patientsthroughout the registration process to create a welcoming and positive patientexperience
• Appropriatepatient identification
• Collectingaccurate and thorough patient demographic data
• Obtaininginsurance information and verifying eligibility and benefits
• Determining andcollecting patient financial liability
• Referring patientsto a Patient Financial Resource Specialist as needed for assistance withfinancial counselingEDUCATION:
Required: High Schooldiploma or equivalent.
Preferred: Associate Degree or Certification in Health Care AdministrationEXPERIENCE:
Required: 1 yearcustomer service experience in a healthcare or related setting required.
Preferred: Six months'patient registration experience & medical terminology preferred.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING:
Certification inHealth Care Access (CHAA, CAA)
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.