Moses Cone Hospital, MHC - Cath LabCITY:
Exempt: No | FTE: 0.9 (36 hours/week) | Schedule: M-F, 630a-7p | On Call: NOJOB SUMMARY:
This role is responsible for coordinating a system-wide clinical and quality initiative association with Acute Myocardial Infarct patient populations in collaboration with the Vice President and Medical Director of the Heart and Vascular Center, Director and Medical Director of the Invasive Cardiovascular Labs. This role demands assistance with process improvement, data abstraction, analysis, and application of the data to accomplish performance improvement goals to include ACC/ACTION and other publically reported databases. This role requires the close collaboration with physicians, clinical staff, and all data collection personnel to optimize findings and insure regulatory compliance with all requirements form agencies such as The Joint Commission, CMS, DHHS, and other designated notional patient care standards agencies. Coordinates AMI Quality.EDUCATION:
• Graduate of RN Accredited Education Program; Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing preferred in accordance with Cone Health's Policy for BSN attainment.
• A BSN degree in progress with defined graduation date will be considered
• Graduate of an Accredited BSN program.EXPERIENCE:
• 4 Years cardiology experience necessary; additional emergency experience preferred.
• Emergency Room RN experience.
• ICU RN experience.
• Cath Lab RN experience.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING:
Drivers License | Valid Drivers License
BLS (CPR) | AHA Health Care Provider BLS
ACLS | Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
• Current, Unencumbered North Carolina Registered Nurse License.
*If driving Cone Health vehicle, must have 5 years of driving experience and MVR must be approved by Risk Management.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.