CHAPS Building, THNM-THN Utilization ManagemntCITY:
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.0 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: M- F with every 4th week on call | On Call: YESJOB SUMMARY: The UM Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution and completion of tasks and projects for the UM Department, helping to increase team efficiency. This position is responsible for the direct oversight of UM Intake Specialists and Call Center. The UM Operations Manager is responsible for the production and efficiencies, ensuring that quality metrics are established and monitored. The UM Operations Manager will ensure tasks and projects are consistent with company strategy, commitments, goals and timelines. The position will possess the ability to effectively communicate results to executive management, internal and external clients. Must be able to maintain a positive attitude while working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The UM Operations Manager will be responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities and managing towards strategic goals and objectives set forth across the department. The position reports to the VP of UM Operations. UM Operations Manager will lead facilitate and coordinate regulatory reports and quality requirements.
EDUCATION: Required: Associates Business or Administration or Related Health CarePreferred: Bachelors Business or Administration or Related Health Care* Would accept LPN diploma as substitute for Associate's degree requirement
EXPERIENCE: 2 years: Senior Management Role - Preferred
3-5 years: Full-Time Healthcare Administration - Preferred
2 years: Utilization Management/Health Plan Experience - Preferred
*Project Management experience desirable
Valid Driver's License | Valid Driver's License
• Required: Must be proficient in various word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and database programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in work environment.
• Knowledge of specific regulatory, managed care requirements.
• Has expertise in managing teams to reach an outcome. Proficient at handling challenging interpersonal working relationships.
• 2 years' experience in a senior administrative role preferred.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.