Wesley Long Hospital, WLCH-Flexible ResourcesCITY:
Exempt: No | FTE: 0.001000 (0 hours/week) | Schedule: varies- minimum hours required per month is 24 | On Call: YESJOB SUMMARY: EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalency (GED), and one of the following:
• Completion of a Nursing Assistant training program
• Graduate of an approved Licensed Practical Nursing program
• Diploma, Associate's and/or Baccalaureate degree in Nursing
Preferred: Baccalaureate degree in NursingEXPERIENCE:
Required: Minimum of six months of current work experience and documented competencies in area of application.
Preferred: 3+ years' experience working with at-risk patientsLICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING:
BLS (CPR) | AHA Health Care Provider BLS
Must have one of the following:
• A valid listing and be in good standing as a Nurse Aide I/II
• Current RN/LPN license to practice Nursing with up to date competencies
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.