LOCUMS to Assist With Coverage for Expanding MFM Program - Greensboro, NC !
Women's and Children's Center at Moses Cone Hospital
is in search of Maternal Fetal Medicine
physicians to provide locums coverage with our collaborative, innovative, quality-driven team!!! • New
6-Story Birthing Center with 115-Beds, a 45-Bed Level III NICU, 3 ORs - OPENING OCTOBER 2019!!
State-of-the-Art Facility and Equipment Averaging 6,200 Births Annually
• Private NICU Couplet Care Rooms (Postpartum Mom & Baby) - One of the FIRST
in the State!
• Advanced Ultrasound Expertise Required
• High-Risk Pregnancy Consultative Only Service with NO Primary OB Requirements
• Mainly Outpatient with Inpatient Consults
• 24-hour In-House Anesthesia Care including Epidural Services
• Work Collaboratively with Sonographers, Genetic Counselors, OB/GYN Generalists, CNMs, and OB Fellows
• Strong Pediatric Subspecialists Support Include: Neonatology, Surgeons, Cardiology, Neurology, GI and EndoCone Health
, established in 1953, is a not-for-profit hospital system serving people in over six counties with (6) Hospitals, (3) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (4) Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 125 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence.Greensboro
is centrally located in North Carolina's picturesque heartland and was ranked as the 14th "Best Big City" in the US for physicians. Our growing community has more than 290,000 people with a referral base of greater than 530,000 people. Greensboro offers excellent schools along with numerous parks, multi-cultural and sporting events including the annual PGA Wyndham Championship and much more including a fabulous selection of over 150 attractions and more than 500 restaurants. For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easy driving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as, the pristine beaches of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
If you are interested in delivering exceptional care at one of the region's largest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Donna TalbertCONE HEALTH - Medical Group Development