Wake Forest University Physicians is seeking a Fellowship Trained Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity . The practice site is located at The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital with employment and faculty Opportunity from Wake Forest Baptist Health.
- Clinical Hours are at the Moses Cone Hospital in Greensboro, NC, with opportunities for supervisory teaching shifts at Brenner Children's Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Practice with other Pediatric consultants, including Pediatric ICU and Pediatric inpatient care team, and an array of pediatric subspecialists.
- Research not required, but opportunities are plentiful.
- No overnights!!
- Build on your PEM fellowship, with opportunities for management of both critically and chronically ill patients.
- Stay involved with bedside teaching and lecturing opportunities; for APP, medical students, and residents at local and regional conferences.
- Enjoy a supportive, patient-centered work environment with robust imaging, pharmacy, and ancillary team support.
Superior Salary with Incentive Bonus pay structure, and parity in a stable Community-based, Academic Emergency Medicine setting.
The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital has a well-established Pediatric Emergency Medicine program, characterized by a high-volume, large catchment patient population. The hospital, the flagship of Cone Health, was established in 1953 to serve the community by delivering high-quality healthcare. That mission continues today. Located on a 63-acre campus, this 536-bed hospital is the largest medical center in its four-county region. It is home to:
Moses Cone Heart and Vascular Center
Pediatric Emergency Department
Level II Trauma Center
The Rehabilitation Center
The Neuroscience Center
Moses Cone Urgent Care Center
The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital offers comprehensive tertiary care in a wide range of medical and surgical services.
Greensboro-High Point, NC has recently been ranked as a prime area in the country for doctors to live and work in the "2016 Best Places for Physicians and Surgeons" report released by careers and personal finance website, GoodCall.com. The area was ranked #14 "Best Big City" in the US for having high salaries, affordable cost of living and a great job market for physicians and surgeons https://www.goodcall.com/data-center/2016-best-places-physicians-and-surgeons .