LOCATION : Regional Center for Infectious Disease, MHC-ID Research
CITY : Greensboro
JOB DETAILS :
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.000000 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: M-F | On Call: NO
JOB SUMMARY :
Clinical Research Nurse II, is a title for experienced professionals in the Clinical Research Nurse Family. Clinical Research Nurses II, perform a full range of clinical research duties and have a working knowledge of the clinical research process and the regulations that govern it. As licensed professionals, they perform patient related care independently, including medical assessments, symptom management, and referrals, within the scope of their licensure. They perform progressively more complex and comprehensive clinical research duties at an ever-increasing level of independence, working closely with the Principal Investigator. They work under supervision, but with more autonomy than a Clinical Research Nurse I, and may supervise some staff.
Required: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or higher level degree in Nursing.
Required: Three years of clinical research experience is required (related graduate degree may substitute for two years of experience)
Preferred: Two years of clinical experience in related therapeutic area.
State of North Carolina nursing licensure is required.
Obtain Good Clinical Practice certification within 30 days of hire and maintain without lapse.
Obtain Human Subjects Research certification within 30 days of hire and maintain without lapse. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING-PREFERRED :
1. Understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines for human research
2. Understanding of Code of Federal Regulations for Human Subjects
3. Computer Competency including proficiency in Microsoft Office and EDC systems
4. Understanding Phases I-IV drug development processes
5. Technical skills related to the completion of a study visit as required by the protocol.
6. Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) and/or Clinical Research Associate (CCRA) is preferred.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.