: LeBauer Primary Care at Elam, LB-Pulmonix Research CITY
: Greensboro JOB DETAILS
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.0 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: 8-5 | On Call: NOJOB SUMMARY
Clinical Research Nurse I, is an entry level support title in the Clinical Research Nurse Family. Clinical Research Nurses, work closely with study subjects and other research staff, and are involved in most steps of the research trial process. They perform some patient related care and assessments within the scope of their licensure. Their work is routine in nature, with assignments provided at a task level, focused on the long term goals of clinical research trial and process. Clinical Research Nurses I, have no supervisory responsibilities and work under immediate supervision. EDUCATION
Required: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or higher level degree in Nursing. EXPERIENCE
Required: Two years of clinical experience in related therapeutic area.LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING-REQUIRED
1. Technical skills related to the completion of a study visit as required by the protocol.
2. Computer Competency including proficiency in Microsoft Office and EDC systems
3. State of North Carolina nursing licensure is required
Obtain Good Clinical Practice certification within 30 days of hire and maintain without lapse.
Obtain Human Subjects Research certification within 30 days of hire and maintain without lapse. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING-PREFERRED:
1. Understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines for human research
2. Understanding of Code of Federal Regulations for Human Subjects
3. Understanding Phases I-IV drug development processes
4. Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) and/or Clinical Research Associate (CCRA) is preferred.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.