: Cone Health, SW-Enter Analytics - Data Del Svc CITY
: Greensboro JOB DETAILS
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.000000 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: Monday - Friday with occasional overtime | On Call: YESJOB SUMMARY
Researches, analyzes, and understands workflows to facilitate report writing projects. Designs, creates, modifies, tests, supports and thoroughly documents reports and data extracts. Provides analytical assistance to end users and project team members. Assists in benchmark reporting and dashboard development using standard industry definitions and tools Knowledgeable of current Joint Commission guidelines for managing patient health information and knowledgeable of HIPAA requirements. EDUCATION
Bachelor's degree in computer science, programming or other technical field required. Master's degree - Preferred
Masters - Preferred Additional Information:
Bachelor's degree in computer science, programming or other technical field required. Master's degree - P referred EXPERIENCE
3 Years experience - Technical, Data Analysis and/or healthcare IT experience - Required Additional Information:
• Experienced report writer or an experienced application analyst, or a strong interest and ability to learn report writing.
• Three years of proven technical experience, data analysis and/or healthcare IT management experience.
• SQL Server and Crystal Report experience.
• Healthcare experience preferred
• Clinical background preferred
• Familiar with ICD-9 and ICD-10 Diagnosis and Procedure codes, CPT codes and DRG codes. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING-PREFERRED
Epic certifications desirable: Clarity Data Model, Reporting Workbench Report , Writing and Administration, Willow, Beacon and Ambulatory
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.