: Moses Cone Hospital, MHC - Pharmacy CITY
: Greensboro JOB DETAILS
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.000000 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: NA | On Call: NOJOB SUMMARY
This position is accountable for the management of all aspects of medication administration inclusive
of the following processes:
* Efficiency and effectiveness of medication therapeutics and dispensing
* Evaluation of appropriateness of drug utilization
* Evaluation of drug therapy and preprinted order sheets in individualizing therapy for patient needs
* Nursing support for patient and staff education
* Interdisciplinary department support for education and monitoring patient drug therapy and
Bachelors Pharmacy - Required
Doctorate Pharmacy - Preferred Additional Information:
BS Pharmacy or PharmD degree required; PharmD degree preferred. EXPERIENCE
Experience in patient assessment and dispensing required.
Preferred: PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency accredited by ASHP.
PGY2 Pharmacy Practice Residency accredited by ASHP. LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING-REQUIRED
RPH - Registered Pharmacist
BLS (CPR) - AHA Health Care Provider BLS Additional information on required licensure/certification/registry/listings:
Current active license to practice pharmacy in North Carolina preferred.
If not currently licensed, must be eligible to obtain North Carolina pharmacy license within 2 months of hire date.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.