: Moses Cone Hospital, MHC - Cath Lab CITY
: Greensboro JOB DETAILS
Exempt: No | FTE: 1.0 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: M-F, on call as needed | On Call: YESJOB SUMMARY
Personnel in this position are responsible for providing direct patient care in the Cardiac Cath lab, Peripheral vascular lab, Cath lab Holding Room, and the Electrophysiology lab. Personnel in this position are responsible for performing and functioning as a member of a multidisciplinary team. In addition, personnel are expected to function and provide high quality, safe, culturally competent cost effective patient care in all areas of operations by means of assessment, planning, evaluation, and intervention/follow up.EDUCATION
Graduate of an RN Accredited Education Program
Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing preferred in accordance with Cone Health's Policy for BSN attainment
Completion of a BSN degree within a defined period will be required for RN's who do not possess a BSNEXPERIENCE
1 - 2 years of Critical Care or Emergency Department nursing experience
Cardiac specialty experience LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY/LISTING-REQUIRED
BLS (CPR) - AHA Health Care Provider BLS
North Carolina Board of Nursing License, must obtain Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS or RCES) certification within 24 months of hire in the cath lab (is required for continued employment in the Cath Lab). CONE HEALTH'S EXCEPTIONAL HEART & VASCULAR CARE TEAM
If you have the qualifications, values and drive to help us advance one of the country's best cardiovascular care facilities we invite you to join our team!
The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital is recognized for:
• Top 100 in the Nation for patient safety in heart attack treatment and medical excellence in major cardiac surgery, coronary bypass surgery and vascular surgery. (CareChex - An information service of Quantros, Inc., 2018*)
• High Performing in abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, aortic valve surgery, heart bypass surgery and heart failure. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017-18)
• Platinum Performance Achievement Award for the treatment of heart attacks. (American College of Cardiology, 2018)
• Five-Star Recipient for reatment of heart attack and heart failure, pacemaker procedures and carotid surgery. (Healthgrades, 2018**)
• Top Three-Star Rating - Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), Aortic Valve Replacement (AVR) and combined AVR+CABG. (Society of Thoracic Surgeons, 2018***)
• Quality Award - Get With The Guidelines® - AFIB Gold Quality Achievement Award.
(American Heart Association/American Stroke Association, 2018)
• Distinction Award - Blue Distinction Center+ for Cardiac Care. (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, 2018)
In addition, Alamance Regional Medical Center is recognized for:
• Quality Award - Mission Lifeline STEMI Receiving Center - Silver (2018)
• Top 100 in the Nation for medical excellence in vascular surgery. (CareChex - An information service of Quantros, Inc., 2018)
• Five-Star Recipient for pacemaker procedures, carotid surgery and treatment of heart failure. (Healthgrades, 2018)
These rankings indicate the exceptional care achieved at Cone Health through a laser focus on quality and a comprehensive team approach. Cone Health's Heart & Vascular Center is staffed by physicians, nurses and ancillary team members who work collaboratively across the continuum of care. They share the latest research findings and evidence-based practice insights to elevate care continuously and they lead internationally in the use of pioneering heart care treatments. Cone Health's cardiovascular research foundation helps to ensure our patients have ready access to treatment options available at the nation's most elite medical centers, all delivered in a community hospital setting. Learn more at conehealth.com/heart.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.