LOCATION : Cone Health Cancer Center - Elam, Wesley Long Cancer Center-Pharmacy
CITY : Greensboro
JOB DETAILS :
Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.000000 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: M-F | On Call: NO
JOB SUMMARY :
This position is accountable for the management of all aspects of medication administration inclusive
of the following processes:
* Efficiency and effectiveness of medication therapeutics and dispensing
* Evaluation of appropriateness of drug utilization
* Evaluation of drug therapy and preprinted order sheets in individualizing therapy for patient needs
* Nursing support for patient and staff education
* Interdisciplinary department support for education and monitoring patient drug therapy and
Bachelors Pharmacy - Required
Doctorate Pharmacy - Preferred
BS Pharmacy or PharmD degree required; PharmD degree preferred.
Experience in patient assessment and dispensing required.
Preferred: PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency accredited by ASHP.
PGY2 Pharmacy Practice Residency accredited by ASHP.
RPH - Registered Pharmacist
BLS (CPR) - AHA Health Care Provider BLS
Additional information on required licensure/certification/registry/listings:
Current active license to practice pharmacy in North Carolina preferred.
If not currently licensed, must be eligible to obtain North Carolina pharmacy license within 2 months
of hire date.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.