LOCATION: ITS Building, SW-MIS-Admin Business IS
JOB DETAILS: Exempt: Yes | FTE: 1.0 (40 hours/week) | Schedule: M-F, 8-5, plus off-hours and oncall | On Call: YES
Assist in the implementation, system administration and support of the enterprise document management system (DMS) plus other associated add-on systems, services and interfaces. Duties will include the analysis, design, configuration, development, implementation, interfacing, testing, documentation, monitoring, troubleshooting and overall support of the Hyland OnBase system and other associated systems. Collaborate with vendor representatives, system users and other members of the ITS application teams and technical teams throughout the project lifespan. Must have knowledge of HIPAA requirements and current Joint Commission guidelines for managing patient health information.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Prior experience as an IT professional or as a system administrator within an HIM area.
• Proven experience with successful project implementations.
• Ability to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
• Superior analytical, problem-solving, research and decision-making skills.
• Strong communication, prioritization and follow up skills.
• Willingness to address issues and take ownership, knowing when and how to escalate issues.
• Technical familiarity and competency working within Windows Server 2012 and SQL Server 2012.
• Must have knowledge of HIPAA requirements and current Joint Commission guidelines for managing patient health information.
Driver's License - NC DRIVER'S LICENSE
Required: OnBase certification obtained at first opportunity after hire date.
MAJOR WORK ACTIVITIES:
Provide ongoing monitoring, system administration, system support and troubleshooting of the DMS, including participation in on-call coverage for off-hours. 40%
Collaborate with ITS teams, end user groups and vendor representatives in analyzing workflows and system needs. Successfully configure, test, deploy and expand the DMS to meet the organization's needs. 25%
Review and test data conversions, interfaces, scripts and new software releases. Ensure that data interfacing between the DMS and other enterprise systems meets business, clinical and regulatory needs. 20%
Assist in the analysis, development and documentation of internal procedures and workflows, as well as training of end users in both the hospital and ambulatory settings. 15%
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
* Annual flu shot
* Annual TB test (if applicable to your job location)
* Annual HLCs (Healthstream, formerly CBL)-Safety at Work and Corporate Compliance
* Maintain licensure/certification/registry/listing (if applicable to your job)
ABOUT CONE HEALTH:
Cone Health is a state of the art network of facilities providing patients access to the latest developments in medical care from their first moments of life through later years. Our network offers the most breakthrough treatments and technology available in healthcare today. As a teaching hospital, we offer employees the opportunity to become leaders in the industry and continued growth from their first day on. Extraordinary patient care is about being "high-touch" as well as "high-tech". Community service and superior patient care are the cornerstones of our organization, a philosophy that is demonstrated by each and every one of our valued team members. We are proud to be the largest private, not-for-profit employer of choice in the Piedmont, NC area community. Additionally, as one of the region's largest and most comprehensive health networks, Cone Health has more than 100 locations, including six hospitals, three ambulatory care centers, three outpatient surgery centers, four urgent care centers, a retirement community, and more than 100 physician practice sites. Our tagline - "The Network for Exceptional Care" - highlights our commitment to excellence, which is shared by our more than 11,000 employees, 1,300 physicians and 1,200 volunteers.
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer. If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 866-266-3767 to request an accommodation.