Piedmont Senior Care and Adult Medicine, Senior CareCITY:
Cone Health Medical Group (CHMG) is committed to the delivery of measurably superior healthcare for the communities we serve. CHMG consists of more than 400 medical professionals employed by Cone Health who practice medicine at almost 100 locations across the Triad and work closely with the region's largest and most comprehensive health network. CHMG members offer primary care medical services, including family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, and urgent care. Specialty care is also provided through the Cone Health Medical Group. Our Piedmont Senior Care facility is currently seeking a BC Physician (Geriatrician) to provide services that include:
• Preventive services, including immunizations and routine screenings
• Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
• Management of chronic and complex medical conditions
• Integrating palliative care to ease pain and other symptoms of our senior population Practice Information
Piedmont Senior Care (PSC), a part of Cone Health Medical Group, is seeking an engaged BC (BE for recent Residents and Fellows) Physician with a passion for providing quality care to geriatric patients. This provider will offer outpatient care and round on patient in long term care settings in the Greensboro, NC area.
- Board-Certified in Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Active North Carolina Medical License.
- Unrestricted DEA.
- Cone Health Medical Staff Privileges Affiliate-level.
- Geriatrics Fellowship training preferred.
About the practice: Piedmont Senior Care focuses on adult and senior patient care. PSC includes a busy primary care clinic, Piedmont Adult Medicine (PAM), which is located centrally in Greensboro close to the Hospitals. The practice offers:
- Outpatient care clinics for geriatric patient populations.
- Rounding at assisted living and long term care settings
- Full-time and part-time mid-level provider coverage arrangements at area long-term care facilities.
PSC continues to grow based on its reputation for excellent care. Our providers function as a closely integrated team that includes cross coverage for all services. PSC includes 5 physicians and 6 advanced practice providers. PSC offers a competitive compensation and benefits. For additional hospital system information, please visit www.conehealth.com
. Community Description
is a city of over 280,000 people, with a regional population of approximately 1 million. It is located in the central "Piedmont" area of North Carolina and is within easy driving distances of the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia beaches. Arts, education and recreation opportunities are plentiful in Greensboro, including a variety of outstanding public and private schools, the prestigious Eastern Music Festival, lakes, bike trails and parks, and numerous organizations and clubs to engage nearly every possible interest. Greensboro is home to 32 public and private golf courses and hosts the annual PGA Wyndham Championship. Greensboro has a four-season climate with moderate and short winters and beautiful "Carolina Blue" skies.